The Perfect Gift Is On Your Phone
Do you have thousands of photos sitting on your phone, your computer, or printed that you have never used? Now is the time to do something with them! What better way to connect with loved ones while you are apart than with a thoughtful gift? There are so many creative ways for you to print your pictures. Here are some of our tried and true favorites!
1. Create A Photo Book - If you find a making a photo book overwhelming try narrowing down your topic. Instead of focusing on an entire year of memories maybe pick a trip, a month, or a special event that occurred during the year (Shown On Right).
2. Small Gifts Ideas- Notecards, Coasters, Wall Calendars.
3. Pick a favorite picture and have it printed on a canvas.
Popular websites to make these products on include but are not limited to are Shutterfly.com, Chatbooks.com, Mixbooks.com, and Artifactuprising.com
4. If you or a loved one have a digital photo frame upload a few of your favorite pictures to their frame so they can enjoy the moments almost instantly!
5. Fracture Print- Beautiful glass prints that come in all shapes and sizes. They are perfect for your home or office. A stand is available for purchase if you chose to not hang them on your wall.
Do you have a favorite way to print your photos that we haven’t mentioned? Please leave a comment below. We would love to hear your ideas!